Youth Discipleship 7th-12 Grade (including Confirmation)
2023-24 Child and Youth Discipleship Information
New this year:
- Mandatory Parent meeting for all grades - Sunday September 10th: 11:30-12:00,
- immediately followed by the Confirmation STUDENT/PARENT meeting from 12:00-12:45 (Light refreshments will be served)
- 6th graders will no longer meet in the evenings but will meet in the mornings along with 4K-5th grades, encouraging their leadership skills!
- Evening Youth Discipleship this year will be for those in grades 7-12, with our newly-Confirmed 12th graders participating as leaders!
- Our YDM nights will be a little shorter, running from 6-7:30 pm (but we will still serve snacks!).
6th-12th grades (including Confirmation) meets in the evenings on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month from 6:00-7:30 pm.
Our first session together will be September 17th, 2023.
Click here to register online by September 1st.
Interested in being an altar server? Open to youth in 3rd grade and older. Please contact Stacy Abraham at [email protected] , talk to Fr Andy after Mass, or call the Parish Office for more information. Thanks!
New to serving? Fill out this new server form to get connected and trained.
YDM Sunday Nights
Sunday nights with the Youth Discipleship ministry is designed for grades 7-12, including Confirmation. It is held the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm. Most catechesis will take place in two groups: middle school and high school; but some events will be together. We will all gather in the Day Chapel (through the main enterance) arriving at 5:50 so that we can get the fun started right at 6pm. Pick up will be at 7;35 from the gathering space/main doors.
St. Joe’s is proud to be offering our confirmation candidates a unique and relevant Confirmation preparation experience produced by Ascension Press - "Chosen: This is Your Catholic Faith". Chosen is a life-changing journey through the Catholic faith for teensin which they will hear from compelling speakers, both live and via video, and engage in small group disussions and mentorship with our fabulous Confirmation catechists.
Along with our other high school session, Confirmation sessions are held on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm. There are other meetings and events scheduled and more information will be given at our Parent/Student meeting on September 10th from 12-1:00pm.
***Please check the Handbook for more info! The registration form is linked below.
Contact Youth Discipleship Ministry
YDM Office Phone Number:
262-662-3317 to reach Erika Evans, Coordinator of Youth Discipleship