- Sunday February 2nd: Edge Building!
- Sunday February 16th: Art Show
- Sunday March 1st: Proof in the Paint
- Sunday April 5th: The Artist/Restoration
- Sunday April 19th: Ask the Expert
- Sunday May 3rd: How Can a Good God Exist
- Sunday May 17th: Masterpiece & Social
- Sunday January 26th: Liberate
- Sunday February 9th: In the name of love
- Sunday February 23rd: Ashes to Ashes -- ALL STUDENTS & PARENTS
- Sunday March 8th: Demonstrate
- Sunday March 22nd: Participate
- Sunday April 5th: Come Walk
- Sunday April 26th: Living as a Disciple
- Sunday May 10th: Bring your mom
- Sunday January 26th
- Sunday February 9th -In the name of love -- with Life Teen
- Sunday February 23rd -Ashes to Ashes -- with Life Teen & Parents
- Sunday March 8th
- Sunday March 22nd
- Sunday April 5th -Come Walk -- with Life Teen
- Sunday April 26th
- Sunday May 10th -Bring your mom -- with Life Teen
The Edge Program (6th, 7th, 8th Grades)
- Edge reaches all styles of learners, because we do a wide range of things in one night. We may do any variety of the following and more - large group teachings, small group discussions, brainstorm, play games, put on skits, do craft projects, read Scripture, use different prayer techniques, have fun, and most importantly, grow in our relationship with Jesus!
- First and third Sundays of month mid-Sep. through May from 9 am-10:15 am
Life Teen Program (Grades 9-12)
- Life Nights are fun, informative, and lead teens closer to Christ, through large group activities and teachings, small group discussions, and various prayer techniques.
- We always begin Life Nights with Life Teen Mass at 5:30 pm.
- Life Nights are the second and fourth Sundays of the month starting mid-September through April.
Confirmation (Grade 11 or 12)
- The Confirmation Program includes the four catechetical elements of community, worship, service, and message. Through large group talks, small group discussion, service projects, and worship experiences, Confirmand grow greatly in their relationship with Jesus and in their faith throughout the year.
- Confirmation meets the second and fourth Sundays of the mid-September through May. We begin with Life Teen Mass at 5:30 pm followed by the session. The session ends at 8 pm. There are a few additional sessions during the year that are scheduled well in advance.
Life Teen Mass Band
- Contemporary band that leads song at Life Teen Mass. If you would like to sing or play an instrument with the band, send a message to Jim Van Deusen.
Contact Youth Ministry
Michelle Kreuser, Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministry
Send a message to CFM Office