On this page: Campus Ministry Theme | Events | Forms & Resources | Volunteer Opportunities
Building our Faith the St. Joseph Way!
1 Thessalonians 5:11
“Therefore, encourage one another and build each other up!”
St. Joseph School staff and volunteers bring you the following events to enrich your experience at St. Joe's. Please continue to show your support by spreading the word and participating whenever possible. Dates will be added as soon as they are available. Additional details are provided in the Knightly News.
- May Crowning (at Mass) - May 13
- Popcorn Friday - May 13
- Muffins with Mom (at home) - May 13
- Skateland Family Engagement Event - May 19
- Family Picnic & Drive In Movie - June 3
- Mini Fest - June 9
Thank you for supporting our past events this year!
- Bike Knight - October 1
- Kringle Sale - Congratulations on surpassing our goal by selling 600 kringles!!
- Grandparent Day - November 12, March 11
- Soles Walk Campaign - Congratulations on exceeding our $5,000 goal!!
- Secret Santa Sale - December 3
- Christmas Concert - December 9
- Catholic Schools Week Open House & Scholastic Book Fair - Sunday, January 30th, 9:30-12:30
- Catholic Schools Week Activities - January 31-February 4
- Iowa Testing - March 1-March 18
- Donuts with Dad (at home) - March 4
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week - May 2 – 6
- Grandparents Day - May 6
- Fine Arts Night - May 10, 6:30 PM
- Knightly News & Lunch Calendar
- 2021-2022 School Calendar
- School Supply List (Grades 5K-8)
- School Supply List (4K)
- Book List for Literacy Class (Grades 5-8)
- Family Handbook 2021-2022 & COVID-19 Pandemic Addendum (revised 1/21/22)
- Non Prescription Medication Authorization Form
- Prescription Medication/Inhaler Authorization Form
- Student Emergency Medication Use Release Form
- You ROCK! Teacher/Staff Recognition Form
- Introduction to Service Hours (grades 5-8)
- Service Hour Log (grades 5-8)
- Marketing Request Form
- 2019 Private School Tuition Tax Deduction Form
CMG Connect Curriculum
- The Archdiocese of Milwaukee has a partnership with Catholic Mutual Group to provide Safe Environment Education. Please go to CMG Connect at https://milwaukee.cmgconnect.org to register for training. CMG Connect is your hub for accessing CMG curriculum and checking parent/adult certification status and expiration dates. The following courses are available once you're logged into CMG Connect and are required for certain activities, as described below:
- "INITIAL LIVE TRAINING ONLY - Safe Environment Curriculum/Code of Conduct - Milwaukee" - Safe Environment Education for first-time users; all parts (training, code of conduct, background check) must be completed prior to student involvement
- "FIVE YEAR Background Check & Code of Ethics Renewal - Safe Environment - Milwaukee" - Safe Environment Education for those who previously completed the Initial Life Training; required every five years
- "Be Smart - Drive Safe (I and II)" - Recommended for all families; required to become an approved driver; expires after three years
- Driver Record Check Form - Additional form that is required to become an approved driver
- Learn more about our commitment to Safeguarding All of God's Children here.
Registration & Tuition
- The Wisconsin Parental Choice application period is 2/1/22-4/21/22. See here for details!
- 2022-2023 Registration Form (K4 students of current families)
- 2022-2023 Registration Form (new students of new families)
- 2022-2023 Tuition Contract for K4 Students
- 2022-2023 Tuition Contract for K5-8th Grade Students
- 2021-2022 Registration Form - After School Kids
- Bus Map - Boundaries are approximate
- Inquiries about availability must be made directly with the bus company:
- Mukwonago School District: Dousman Trasnport at 262-363-7176
- Muskego School District: Dairyland Bus Co. at 262-203-9938
If Mukwonago Public Schools close due to inclement weather, St. Joseph School will also be closed, regardless if our school name is listed on local tv/radio stations. St. Joseph School may also choose to close independent of the public schools. In that case, St. Joseph School-Big Bend would be listed individually on tv/radio stations. If school closes once the day has started, parents will be notified personally by phone informing them of the closing.
Closings will also be announced on television on channels 4, 6, and 12. If the closure occurs before school begins, the announcements can be heard after 6:00AM. If we start school with a two-hour delay, the staff will report to school between 9:30AM-9:45AM. Please do not drop your child off before 9:30AM, as there may not be adult supervision available.
There are many diverse ways for family and friends to be involved with St. Joseph School. We are always welcoming new faces and ideas! Here is a brief overview:
School Advisory Committee (SAC)
Regular SAC meetings (listed below) take place on the third Tuesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:30PM. Meetings begin with a 30-minute open period for all members of St. Joseph Catholic Faith Community who have items to discuss.
School Advisory Committee (SAC) is dedicated to assisting our school administration, staff, and parents in providing an exceptional education, based on Christian values and high academic standards, to all of our students. By serving as an advisory body to the principal, we work together to achieve the academic excellence and faith-filled traditions that St. Joseph Catholic School is well known for.
All parishioners and school families are welcome to join SAC. Non-members are welcome to bring items to discuss during the open period. Please contact [email protected] one week prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
Click here to review our SAC bylaws.
Click here to view the latest meeting minutes.
Home & School Committee
Regular Home & School Committee meetings generally take place on the first Tuesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:30PM. Meetings are open to all families of St. Joseph School.
Home & School is a committee of enthusiastic and committed family members of St. Joe’s students. At monthly meetings, we plan events, organize fundraisers, and brainstorm new ways to positively impact the St. Joseph School Community. We also work as an advisory body, along with the SAC chairperson, to provide input to the principal. New members are always welcome! Please stop by our next meeting to have fun & learn more!
Click here to review our H&S bylaws.
Click here to view the latest meeting minutes.
Regular Family Engagement meetings take place on the first Tuesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:00PM (right before the H&S meeting!). Meetings are geared towards mentors but are open to all families of St. Joseph School.
Family Engagement is a team of passionate individuals who mentor new St. Joseph School families AND promote relationship-building activities for all families & family members. We encourage new ideas and share our own experiences in order to make everyone's St. Joseph School experience fulfilling!
Regular Athletics Association meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:30PM.
Please see the Athletics page for information about this great team!
Members of the Marketing Committee meet several times a year. Please email [email protected] for Zoom link and agenda.
The Marketing Committee works together to spread awareness of everything our outstanding parish and school have to offer our St. Joseph Catholic Faith Community and our local communities as well. We are always seeking individuals with diverse expertise and ideas - including social media, print media, graphics design, etc. Even simply putting out and taking down yard signs is a huge help! Please contact [email protected] to find out how you can share a little of your time to make a BIG IMPACT for our school!
There are numerous ways to become involved with St. Joseph Parish. These include Human Concerns, Prayer Shawl Ministry, and MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) - just to name a few!