On this page: Campus Ministry Theme | Events | Forms & Resources | Volunteer Opportunities
Go Together, Grow Together
1 Peter 3:8. All of you, live in harmony with one another; love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.
St. Joseph School, parish staff, and many volunteers bring you the following events to enrich your experience at St. Joe's:
- February 3, 2023 - Family Dance
- February 9, 2023 - Family Skate Night - Waukesha Skateland 5:30am-8:00pm
- February 10, 2023 - Fish Fry (in person dining available!)
- February 21, 2023 - Mardi Gras
- February 24, 2023 - Fish Fry (in person dining available!)
- March 3, 2023 - Fish Fry (in person dining available!)
- March 10, 2023 - Grandparent Day (2nd of 2)
- March 10, 2023 - Fish Fry (in person dining available!)
- March 17, 2023 - Fish Fry (in person dining available!)
- March 23-25, 2023 - Annual Auction (online)
- March 24, 2023 - Donuts with Dad
- March 24, 2023 - Fish Fry (in person dining available!)
- March 31, 2023 - Fish Fry (in person dining available!)
- April 28, 2023 - Muffins with Mom
- May 9, 2023 - Fine Arts Night
- May 11, 2023 - Senior Breakfast
- May 19, 2023 - 8th Grade Dinner, 7th & 8th Grade Dance
- June 1, 2023 - Field Day
- June 2, 2023 - 8th Grade Tribute Mass / Athletics Awards Reception (during school)
- June 2, 2023 - End-of-Year Picnic
- June 8, 2023 - Minifest
- June 11, 2023 - 8th Grade Graduation
Additional FUNdraisers include:
- Popcorn Fridays
- Out-of-Uniform Days
- MEGA Raffle
- and more!
Thanks for supporting our past events!
- August 9, 2022 - Big Bend National Night Out (5-8PM)
- August 14, 2022 - Parish Polka Mass & Picnic
- August 20, 2022 - Annual School Golf Outing
- September 13, 2022 - Parent Information Night
- September 23, 2022 - Bike Knight
- September 30, 2022 - Grandparent Day (1st of 2)
- October 7, 2022 - November 17, 2022 - Catholic Schools Walk campaign
- October 28, 2022 - Trunk or Treat
- November 5, 2022 - Box of Joy Packing
- December 2, 2022 - Secret Santa Shop
- December 6, 2022 - Christmas Concert
- December 12, 2022 - Middle School presents A Christmas Carol
- December 16, 2022 - Spelling Bee
- January 29, 2023 - Open House/Book Fair 9:30am-12:30pm, Pancake Breakfast 9-11
- And of course, Fish Fry Fridays!
- (new!) Home & School Meeting Sign-up
- (new!) Band Registration Form
- Knightly News & Lunch Calendar
- 2022-2023 School Calendar (Family skate night dates added!)
- 2022-2023 School Supply List (Grades K5-8) - updated 08-06-22
- 2022-2023 School Supply List (K4)
- 2022-2023 Family Handbook
- COVID-19 Pandemic Addendum (updated August 2022)
- Parent(s)/Guardian Medication Authorization Form, Nonprescription Medication
- Medical Provider Authorization Form, Prescription Medication (and Inhaler)
- Allergy Action Plan
- You ROCK! Teacher/Staff Recognition Form
- Introduction to Service Hours (grades 5-8)
- Service Hour Log (grades 5-8)
- Marketing Request Form
- 2019 Private School Tuition Tax Deduction Form
CMG Connect Curriculum
- The Archdiocese of Milwaukee has a partnership with Catholic Mutual Group to provide Safe Environment Education. Please go to CMG Connect at https://milwaukee.cmgconnect.org to register for training. CMG Connect is your hub for accessing CMG curriculum and checking parent/adult certification status and expiration dates. The following courses are available once you're logged into CMG Connect and are required for certain activities, as described below:
- "INITIAL LIVE TRAINING ONLY - Safe Environment Curriculum/Code of Conduct - Milwaukee" - Safe Environment Education for first-time users; all parts (training, code of conduct, background check) must be completed prior to student involvement
- "FIVE YEAR Background Check & Code of Ethics Renewal - Safe Environment - Milwaukee" - Safe Environment Education for those who previously completed the Initial Life Training; required every five years
- "Be Smart - Drive Safe (I and II)" - Recommended for all families; required to become an approved driver; expires after three years
- Driver Record Check Form - Additional form that is required to become an approved driver
- Learn more about our commitment to Safeguarding All of God's Children here.
Registration & Tuition
- Tuition, registration, and school choice information can be found here
- 2022-2023 Registration Form - After School Kids
- Bus Map - Boundaries are approximate
- Inquiries about availability must be made directly with the bus company:
- Mukwonago School District: Dousman Trasnport at 262-363-7176
- Muskego School District: Dairyland Bus Co. at 262-203-9938
If Mukwonago Public Schools close due to inclement weather, St. Joseph School will also be closed, regardless if our school name is listed on local tv/radio stations. St. Joseph School may also choose to close independent of the public schools. In that case, St. Joseph School-Big Bend would be listed individually on tv/radio stations. If school closes once the day has started, parents will be notified personally by phone informing them of the closing.
Closings will also be announced on television on channels 4, 6, and 12. If the closure occurs before school begins, the announcements can be heard after 6:00AM. If we start school with a two-hour delay, the staff will report to school between 9:30AM-9:45AM. Please do not drop your child off before 9:30AM, as there may not be adult supervision available.
There are many diverse ways for family and friends to be involved with St. Joseph School. We are always welcoming new faces and ideas! Here is a brief overview:
School Advisory Committee (SAC)
Regular SAC meetings (listed below) take place on the third Tuesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:30PM. Meetings begin with a 30-minute open period for all members of St. Joseph Catholic Faith Community who have items to discuss.
School Advisory Committee (SAC) is dedicated to assisting our school administration, staff, and parents in providing an exceptional education, based on Christian values and high academic standards, to all of our students. By serving as an advisory body to the principal, we work together to achieve the academic excellence and faith-filled traditions that St. Joseph Catholic School is well known for.
All parishioners and school families are welcome to join SAC. Non-members are welcome to bring items to discuss during the open period. Please contact [email protected] one week prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
Click here to review our SAC bylaws.
Click here to view the latest meeting minutes.
Home & School Committee
Regular Home & School Committee meetings generally take place on the first Thursday of the month, during the school year, at 6:30PM. Meetings are open to all families of St. Joseph School.
Home & School is a committee of enthusiastic and committed family members of St. Joe’s students. At monthly meetings, we plan events, organize fundraisers, and brainstorm new ways to positively impact the St. Joseph School Community. We also work as an advisory body, along with the SAC chairperson, to provide input to the principal. New members are always welcome! Please stop by our next meeting to have fun & learn more!
Click here to review our H&S bylaws.
Click here to view the latest meeting minutes.
Regular Athletics Association meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:30PM.
Please see the Athletics page for information about this great team!
Members of the Marketing Committee meet several times a year. Please email [email protected] for more information.
The Marketing Committee works together to spread awareness of everything our outstanding parish and school have to offer our St. Joseph Catholic Faith Community and our local communities as well. We are always seeking individuals with diverse expertise and ideas - including social media, print media, graphics design, etc. Even simply putting out and taking down yard signs is a huge help! Please contact [email protected] to find out how you can share a little of your time to make a BIG IMPACT for our school!
There are numerous ways to become involved with St. Joseph Parish. These include Human Concerns, Prayer Shawl Ministry, and MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) - just to name a few!