On this page: Campus Ministry Theme | Events | Forms & Resources | Volunteer Opportunities
The Campus Ministry Team hopes you've enjoyed the 2020-2021 theme...
Be the Light!
"Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."
St. Joseph School staff and volunteers bring you the following events to enrich your experience at St. Joe's. Please continue to show your support by spreading the word and participating whenever possible.
- Golf Outing - August 28, 2021
Thank you for supporting our past events:
- Back to School Supply and Picture Day - August 26, 2020
- Parent Night - September 9, 2020
- Virtual Soles for Catholic Education Walk - October 17, 2020
- Trunk or Treat - October 30, 2020
- Family Service Event: Box of Joy Packing - November 7, 2020 - sign up here
- Elegant Farmer Pie/Ham Fundraiser - November 2020
- Holiday Craft & Vendor Fair - cancelled due to COVID-19
- Christmas Concert - cancelled due to COVID-19
- Secret Santa Shop - December 4, 2020
- Open House 9:30-12:30 - January 24, 2021
- St. Joseph School Annual Fund Appeal - January, 2021
- Catholic Schools Week - January 24-29, 2021
- Family Dance - cancelled due to COVID-19
- Grandparents Day - multiple dates
- IOWA Testing - March 1 through March 18, 2021
- Online Virtual Auction - April 15-17, 2021
- Donuts with Dad - at-home celebration due to COVID-19
- First Communion - May 1-2, 2021
- Teacher Appreciation Week - May 3-7, 2021
- Fine Arts Showcase & Auction (Virtual) - May 11, 2021
- Muffins with Mom - at-home celebration May 14, 2021
- Eighth Grade Graduation!! June 6, 2021
- Mini-Fest - June 9, 2021
- Knightly News & Lunch Calendar
- (new!) 2021-2022 School Calendar
- 2020-2021 School Calendar
- School Supply List (Grades 5K-8) - note: Lysol/Clorox wipes are appreciated, but not expected given shortages
- School Supply List (4K) - note: Lysol/Clorox wipes are appreciated, but not expected given shortages
- Family Handbook 2020-2021 - COVID-19 Pandemic Addendum (Updated 1-4-21)
- Safeguarding All of God's Children
- Knightly News
- You ROCK! Teacher/Staff Recognition Form
- Introduction to Service Hours (grades 5-8)
- Service Hour Log (grades 5-8)
- Marketing Request Form
- 2019 Private School Tuition Tax Deduction Form
- Non Prescription Medication Authorization Form
- Prescription Medication/Inhaler Authorization Form
- Student Emergency Medication Use Release Form
Registration & Tuition for 2021-2022
- Registration Form - K4
- Tuition - K4
- Registration Form - K5 through 8th Grade
- Tuition - K5 through 8th Grade
- Registration Form - After School Kids
- Bus Map - Boundaries are approximate
- Please verify availability with the bus company: Dairyland at 262-203-9938
If Mukwonago Public Schools close due to inclement weather, St. Joseph School will also be closed, regardless if our school name is listed on local tv/radio stations. St. Joseph School may also choose to close independent of the public schools. In that case, St. Joseph Catholic School would be listed individually on tv/radio stations. If school closes once the day has started, parents will be notified personally by phone informing them of the closing.
Closings will also be announced on television on channels 4, 6, and 12. If the closure occurs before school begins, the announcements can be heard after 6:00AM. If we start school with a two-hour delay, the staff will report to school between 9:30AM-9:45AM. Please do not drop your child off before 9:30AM, as there may not be adult supervision available.
There are many diverse ways for family and friends to be involved with St. Joseph School. We are always welcoming new faces and ideas! Here is a brief overview:
School Advisory Committee (SAC)
Regular SAC meetings (listed below) take place on the third Tuesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:30PM. Meetings begin with a 30-minute open period for all members of St. Joseph Catholic Faith Community who have items to discuss.
School Advisory Committee (SAC) is dedicated to assisting our school administration, staff, and parents in providing an exceptional education, based on Christian values and high academic standards, to all of our students. By serving as an advisory body to the principal, we work together to achieve the academic excellence and faith-filled traditions that St. Joseph Catholic School is well known for.
All parishioners and school families are welcome to join SAC. Non-members are welcome to bring items to discuss during the open period. Please contact [email protected] one week prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
Click here to review our SAC bylaws.
Click here to view the latest meeting minutes.
Home & School Committee
Regular Home & School Committee meetings take place on the first Tuesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:30PM. Meetings are open to all families of St. Joseph School.
Home & School is a committee of enthusiastic and committed family members of St. Joe’s students. At monthly meetings, we plan events, organize fundraisers, and brainstorm new ways to positively impact the St. Joseph School Community. We also work as an advisory body, along with the SAC chairperson, to provide input to the principal. New members are always welcome! Please stop by our next meeting to have fun & learn more!
Click here to review our H&S bylaws.
Click here to view the latest meeting minutes.
Regular Family Engagement meetings take place on the first Tuesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:00PM (right before the H&S meeting!). Meetings are geared towards mentors but are open to all families of St. Joseph School.
Family Engagement is a team of passionate individuals who mentor new St. Joseph School families AND promote relationship-building activities for all families & family members. We encourage new ideas and share our own experiences in order to make everyone's St. Joseph School experience fulfilling!
Regular Athletics Association meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:30PM.
Please see the Athletics page for information about this great team!
Members of the Marketing Committee meet several times a year. Please email [email protected] for Zoom link and agenda. 2020-2021 meetings will take place 7-8PM on the following dates:
The Marketing Committee works together to spread awareness of everything our outstanding parish and school have to offer our St. Joseph Catholic Faith Community and our local communities as well. We are always seeking individuals with diverse expertise and ideas - including social media, print media, graphics design, etc. Even simply putting out and taking down yard signs is a huge help! Please contact [email protected] to find out how you can share a little of your time to make a BIG IMPACT for our school!
Click here to view the latest meeting minutes (coming soon).
Click here to submit a marketing request via our google form!
There are numerous ways to become involved with St. Joseph Parish. These include Human Concerns, Prayer Shawl Ministry, and MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) - just to name a few!