On this page: Campus Ministry Theme | Events | Lunch Menu | Forms & Resources | Volunteer Opportunities
The Campus Ministry team is pleased to announce this year's theme: Guardians of the Galaxy!
St. Joseph School staff and volunteers bring you the following events to enrich your experience at St. Joe's. Please continue to show your support by spreading the word and participating whenever possible. Watch for additional details in the Knightly News and/or emails from [email protected]
- Catholic Schools Week - January 26-February 1, 2020
- Family Dance - January 31, 2020
- Family Bowling - February 22, 2020 tentative date
- Mardi Gras - February 25, 2020
- Ash Wednesday Soup Supper - February 26, 2020
- Annual Auction Event: Roaring 20s! - March 7, 2020 **our biggest fundraiser of the year**
- Marcus Theatre Fundraiser - March 13-24, 2020
- Donuts with Dad - March 27, 2020
- Senior Breakfast & May Crowning - May 1, 2020
- Teacher Appreciation Week - May 4-8, 2020
- Muffins with Mom - May 8, 2020
- Fine Arts Night - May 12, 2020 **attendance required**
- Family Picnic & Drive-In Movie Night - June 5, 2020 tentative date
- Mini-Fest - June 10, 2020
- Golf Outing - June 12, 2020 **benefits St. Joe's STEM programs**
Huge THANK YOU for supporting our past events this year:
- Summer Picnic - July 14, 2019
- (new!) Marquette Volleyball Game - September 8, 2019
- Grandparents Day - September 20, 2019
- Soles for Catholic Education Walk - October 19, 2019 **benefits St. Joe's Angel Fund**
- (new!) Trunk or Treat - October 25, 2019
- (new!) Family Service Event: Box of Joy Packing - November 2, 2019
- Marcus Theatre Fundraiser - November 1-12, 2019
- Elegant Farmer Pie/Ham Fundraiser - November 1-12, 2019
- Holiday Craft & Vendor Fair - November 9, 2019
- Secret Santa Shop - December 6, 2019
- Christmas Concert - December 10, 2019 **attendance required**
- Parents' Night Out: Wrapping Party - December 19, 2019
- St. Joseph School Annual Fund Appeal - mailed January 15, 2020
- Open House & Pancake Breakfast - January 26, 2020
ps - Don't forget to keep those Box Tops & that Milk Moolah coming in all year 'round!
Lunch menus include helpful reminders such as out of uniform days, spirit wear days, parent masses, and committee meetings.
- January, 2020
- December, 2019
- 2019-2020 School Calendar
- Family Handbook 2019-2020
- Safeguarding All of God's Children
- Knightly News
- Artsonia(coming soon!)
- You ROCK! Teacher/Staff Recognition Form
- Spirit Shop
- Non Prescription Medication Authorization Form
- Prescription Medication/Inhaler Authorization Form
- Student Emergency Medication Use Release Form
Registration & Tuition for 2019-2020
Registration & Tuition for 2020-2021
- Bus Map(coming soon!) - Boundaries are approximate
- Please verify availability with the bus company: Dairy Land at phone#(coming soon!)
If Mukwonago Public Schools close due to inclement weather, St. Joseph School will also be closed, regardless if our school name is listed on local tv/radio stations. St. Joseph School may also choose to close independent of the public schools. In that case, St. Joseph Catholic School would be listed individually on tv/radio stations. If school closes once the day has started, parents will be notified personally by phone informing them of the closing.
Closings will also be announced on television on channels 4, 6, and 12. If the closure occurs before school begins, the announcements can be heard after 6:00AM. If we start school with a two-hour delay, the staff will report to school between 9:30AM-9:45AM. Please do not drop your child off before 9:30AM, as there may not be adult supervision available.
There are many diverse ways for family and friends to be involved with St. Joseph School. We are always welcoming new faces and ideas! Here is a brief overview:
School Advisory Committee (SAC)
Regular SAC meetings take place on the third Wednesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:00PM. Meetings begin with a 30-minute open period for all members of St. Joseph Catholic Faith Community who have items to discuss.
School Advisory Committee (SAC) is dedicated to assisting our school administration, staff, and parents in providing an exceptional education, based on Christian values and high academic standards, to all of our students. By serving as an advisory body to the principal, we work together to achieve the academic excellence and faith-filled traditions that St. Joseph Catholic School is well known for.
All parishioners and school families are welcome to join SAC. Non-members are welcome to bring items to discuss during the open period. Please contact [email protected] one week prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
Click here to review our SAC bylaws.
Home & School Committee
Regular Home & School Committee meetings take place on the first Tuesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:30PM. Meetings are open to all families of St. Joseph School.
Home & School is a committee of enthusiastic and committed family members of St. Joe’s students. At monthly meetings, we plan events, organize fundraisers, and brainstorm new ways to positively impact the St. Joseph School Community. We also work as an advisory body, along with the SAC chairperson, to provide input to the principal. New members are always welcome! Please stop by our next meeting to have fun & learn more!
Regular Family Engagement meetings take place on the first Tuesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:00PM (right before the H&S meeting!). Meetings are geared towards mentors but are open to all families of St. Joseph School.
Family Engagement is a team of passionate individuals who mentor new St. Joseph School families AND promote relationship-building activities for all families & family members. We encourage new ideas and share our own experiences in order to make everyone's St. Joseph School experience fulfilling!
Regular Athletics Association meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month, during the school year, at 6:30PM.
Please see the Athletics page for information about this great team!
Members of the Marketing Committee meet several times a year. Please email [email protected] to find out when the next meeting will be taking place!
The Marketing Committee works together to spread awareness of everything our outstanding parish and school have to offer our St. Joseph Catholic Faith Community and our local communities as well. We are always seeking individuals with diverse expertise and ideas - including social media, print media, graphics design, etc. Even simply putting out and taking down yard signs is a huge help! Please contact [email protected] to find out how you can share a little of your time to make a BIG IMPACT for our school!
There are numerous ways to become involved with St. Joseph Parish. These include Human Concerns, Prayer Shawl Ministry, and MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) - just to name a few!