On this page: Our Mission | Our Motto | Latest News | Slideshow: Life at St. Joe's | Curriculum | Extracurriculars | Wrap-Around Care | Student Safety
St. Joseph Catholic School is committed to developing each student's potential by providing the foundation for the Catholic faith, strong academic achievement, character development and service to our greater community.
Love in every word. Respect in every action. Confidence in every heart.
When you come to St. Joseph School, you witness something remarkable. With Jesus as an example, our students, staff, and families support one another to help each other reach their full potential - spiritually, socially, and of course, academically!
There is always something new happening at St. Joseph School!
- Congratulations to our latest You ROCK! award recipient: first grade teacher Angela Post!
- (new!) Look which school is featured on page 23 of the Archdiocese' Annual Report!
- (new!) Don't miss our family painting party on February 22 - details in the Knightly News!
- (new!) We're beginning a service recognition program for grades 5-8, underscoring our mission to serve our greater community!
- Check out the latest edition of our Knightly News!
- Watch our Kindergarten students give a shout out to Big Bend on Channel 12!
- Before School Kids wrap-around care began January 20th!
- Now you can order St. Joseph spirit gear anytime of year & have it delivered to your door!
Enjoy this slideshow for a glimpse of life at St. Joseph School!
Our fully-accredited curriculum promotes educational excellence, student diversity, and Catholic identity. We accomplish this through dedicated teachers who adhere to standards set forth by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation (WRISA), as well as local, state, and national bodies. To learn more, please check out Curriculum Guides for Parents.
A wide-range of extracurricular activities complement students' development in the classroom.
Exciting offerings include:
- A strong athletics program featuring volleyball, basketball, and track
- Junior Knights basketball camp
- Scouting programs including Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, and Girl Scouts
- LEGO Club
- Band comprised of percussion, brass, and reed instruments
- Cantor choir
- Mass servers
- Campus Ministry team
- Safety Cadets
- National Junior Honor Society
- Ski Club
Before School Kids (BSK) and After School Kids (ASK) are in-house extended-care programs run by St. Joseph staff. BSK and ASK are open to all St. Joseph students on days when school is in session. Note, ASK is not available on early-release days when school ends at 11AM.
- (new!) Before School Kids is available 6:30AM-7:30AM
- After School Kids is available 2:30PM-6:00PM
Click here to find out more about our wrap-around programs!
The entire St. Joseph Catholic Faith Community, including the parish and the school, is committed to providing a safe environment for our students. This includes regular review of campus-wide safety plans, maintenance of up-to-date security features, and required background checks and training for all staff and volunteers per the Safeguarding All of God's Family program. Emotional safety is achieved through continuous character development which includes respect for oneself and each other.