4 Year Old Kindergarten
Our Educational Goals
It is our goal for the K4 class at St. Joseph’s to provide an innovative learning environment that will encourage spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical growth in each child, guiding them in a caring Christian atmosphere.
Our Curriculum includes but is not limited to:
- Alphabet Activities
- Computer Time
- Small and Large Group Games
- Weekly Mass Attendance and Participation
- Creative Movement
- Show and Tell
- Communication Skills
- Instruments and Music Enrichment
- Memory Building
- Problem Solving
- Story Time
4 Year Old Kindergarten will offer the following options:
- 4 half days (7:45-11:25am) Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday
- 5 half days (7:45-11:25am)
- 4 or 5 full days (7:45am-2:30pm)
- After School Kare (ASK) is available for an additional fee of $5 per hour
- Maximum class size of 20-21 students (based on options above).
Call today to schedule your personal tour with our principal, Mr. Jeff Van Rixel and to inquire about registration and related fees.
Click the the information below to learn more and get started!
K4 Informational Brochure (coming soon)
K4 Registration Form