Eighth Grade Our 2012 - 2013 Graduating Class
Mrs. Barb Sergio, teacher
"What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God."
- Eleanor Powell
8TH GRADERS LEAD BUSY FINAL YEAR . . .
In addition to the many offerings at St. Joseph Catholic School, our 8th grade students continue to grow spiritually, academically and personally in their final year with these additional opportunities:
- School Leaders & Role Models
- Big Buddies to K4 Students
- High School Algebra (to qualifying students)
- Adopt a Family in Need
- Plan and Facilitate Annual School Pep Rally
- Run Market Day & Cinnamon Roll Sales
- 8th Grade Parent Mass & Breakfast
- Design Class Colors & Sweatshirt (w/ Special Uniform Policy)
- Retreat to Covenant Harbor, Lake Geneva—WI (Team Building Ropes Course)
- 8th Grade Dance and Dinner with Parents & Family (Hosted by 7th grade)
- Host Final 8th Grade School Mass - Memories & Thank Yous
- 8th Grade Graduation Photos & Class Movie
- 8th Grade Graduation Mass & Graduation Ceremony
- 8th Grade Class Trip (4 day out of state educational tour)
We are off to a wonderful start with new colors, new shirts, a new destination and a new class pet! Look for our shirts to appear probably toward the middle of October. Our colors are a beautiful "turqberry" and black. We will be raising a tadpole from "scratch" as soon as he arrives on the mail. In the meantime, we have a frog from a nearby pond! Just when things were looking a bit grim for him, some live bait enticed him to eat - YAY! Class trip - TBD for now! Feel free to stop by and check us out!