Wednesday Edge: "Though Shalt Do!" The Ten Commandments - Dec. 5
Confirmation: Prayer & Relationship to Trinity - Dec. 9
Life Teen: "Triumphant Light" Jesus in Scripture - Dec. 9
Sun. Edge (All Grades): Blessings in a Backpack - Dec. 16 arrive at 8 am
The Edge Program (6th, 7th, 8th Grades)
- Edge reaches all styles of learners, because we do a wide range of things in one night. We may do any variety of the following and more - large group teachings, small group discussions, brainstorm, play games, put on skits, do craft projects, read Scripture, use different prayer techniques, have fun, and most importantly, grow in our relationship with Jesus!
- Option 1 (Grades Six-Eighth): First and third Sundays of month mid-Sep. through May from 9 am-10:15 am
- Option 2 (Grade Eighth Only): First and third Wednesdays of month mid-Sep. through May from 6:30-8 pm.
Life Teen Program (Grades 9-12)
- Life Nights are fun, informative, and lead teens closer to Christ, through large group activities and teachings, small group discussions, and various prayer techniques.
- We always begin Life Nights with Life Teen Mass at 5:30 pm.
- Life Nights are the second and fourth Sundays of the month starting mid-September through April.
Confirmation (Grade 11 or 12)
- The Confirmation Program includes the four catechetical elements of community, worship, service, and message. Through large group talks, small group discussion, service projects, and worship experiences, Confirmand grow greatly in their relationship with Jesus and in their faith throughout the year.
- Confirmation meets the second and fourth Sundays of the mid-September through May. We begin with Life Teen Mass at 5:30 pm followed by the session. The session ends at 8 pm. There are a few additional sessions during the year that are scheduled well in advance.
Life Teen Mass Band
- Contemporary band that leads song at Life Teen Mass. If you would like to sing or play an instrument with the band, send a message to Jim Van Deusen.
Contact Youth Ministry
Lori Labadie, Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministry
Send a message to Lori Labadie